Private Practice Audiologist Needed in Manhattan!
Do you enjoy making a difference in the lives of others? Do you want an opportunity to come in, showcase passion, have a voice, and be part of an amazing team? If you answered “yes” to either of these questions, we want to hear from you.
Dr. Janie P. Barnett Audiology is an independent private practice that’s passionate about supporting the New York City community. We are currently looking for an Audiologist. This is a Full Time, direct hire opportunity.
We are seeking the right person to join our client in providing the very best quality hearing healthcare within private and medical communities. They are a close-knit practice that treats each other with respect, working hard at delighting patients but also focusing on the team. The local community is very important to them and they work to make sure they are always providing the best in hearing healthcare.
We’re seeking an individual who is personable and naturally friendly, detail oriented, bright and inquisitive, and an excellent communicator.
The Audiologist is the key in any patient relationship.
- Administer adult and pediatric hearing assessments
- Program and fit hearing aids using functional evaluation and Real Ear electroacoustic measures
- Support Tinnitus treatment and cerumen management component of practice
- Au.D. required
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to include listening, sales and problem solving
Why Should You Apply:
- You’re passionate and want to make a difference in people’s lives
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Hands on training provided to set you up for success
- You have the opportunity to interact with wonderful patients!